This section of our site features all the article related to Social Media on InventorSpot.com.
Subscribe to our latest "Social Media" articles.
Gift Giving In The World Of Social Networking: Buy Your Facebook Friend A Real Gift Using Get Them Inby Beth Graddon-Hodgson
Facebook gifts are great, but truly do fall into the "it's the thought that counts" mentality, since naturally, the bouquet of gorgeous roses gifted to you by a crush, or the nice cold beer presented to you by a friend appears as no more than a sub-par graphic accompanied by a personal message. BuyYourFriendaDrink.com has captured the market that bridges the gap between virtual gifts, and those that can be redeemed in the real world. However, unlike another new startup, Get Them In, it doesn't allow you to show off your gift-giving generosity on your favorite social networking sites.
- Robot Snowplow from Japan Eats Up Snow, Poops Out Bricks
- Protect Baby Daddy’s Swimmers With RadiaShield Boxer Briefs
- Want To Call Attention To Your Beard? Add Some Wild Color
- Get The Most Out Of Your Run With These 5 Innovative Gadgets
- 5 Inventive DIY Football Themed Party Ideas That Will Have You Cheering
- Want A New Tent For Camping? How About A Doughnut?
- The Camping Doughnut Is An "Effortless" Alternative To The Traditional Tent
- Mercedes-Benz SuperBowl Ad Inspires Tsū Tortoises & Hares
- Workout Anywhere With Monkii Bars
- Barefoot Running To The Next Level: Nike Footstickers
- Quiet Expressions Double Breast Pump Gives Moms a Free Hand To Multitask In Silence
- Want To Un-Boil An Egg? Science Has Figured Out How
- Gotta Go Briefcase
- Marriage-Hunting Apartments Feature A Stripper Pole In The Living Room
- Get Cranky To Charge Up Your Cell Phone
Advertisers are our main source of revenue. Sometimes, we receive a small commission when we mention a product with a link to certain sites. The opinions expressed on our website reflect the unbiased opinions of our reviewers. If we receive a free sample for review or a small fee to write an "advertorial", that is clearly noted in the article.