This section of our site features all the article related to Social Media on InventorSpot.com.
Subscribe to our latest "Social Media" articles.
Gift Giving In The World Of Social Networking: Buy Your Facebook Friend A Real Gift Using Get Them Inby Beth Graddon-Hodgson
Facebook gifts are great, but truly do fall into the "it's the thought that counts" mentality, since naturally, the bouquet of gorgeous roses gifted to you by a crush, or the nice cold beer presented to you by a friend appears as no more than a sub-par graphic accompanied by a personal message. BuyYourFriendaDrink.com has captured the market that bridges the gap between virtual gifts, and those that can be redeemed in the real world. However, unlike another new startup, Get Them In, it doesn't allow you to show off your gift-giving generosity on your favorite social networking sites.
- Military Discovers Silver Bullet in the War on Terror: U.S. Department of Defense Tests Smart Bullet that Steers in Mid-Air
- ‘Data Scientist’ Replaces ‘Social Media Scientist’ In LinkedIn’s 2014 Top Skills List
- Underskin Digital Tattoos Are The Next Wearable Tech
- Campers Get This All-In-One Food Prep Tool For Your Next Adventure
- Embrace Your Inner Librarian: 7 Cool Storage Ideas for Books
- China's Most Watched Intersection Fades To Black
- Want To Never Dine Alone? Go To Japan's Anti-Loneliness Cafe
- My Other Taxi Is A Pink Russian Army Amphibious Scout Vehicle
- More Papercuts You Would Love to Have - Amazing Paper Art
- Top 5 Coolest Vending Machines of 2009
- Create Tracks Or Highways With PlayTape. Chugga Chugga, Vroom, Vroom!
- Need This New Invention? Reef In A Jar
- 16 Christmas Sweaters That Are Not Just Ugly But Wrong
- Christmas Comes Early For Rock Climbers: Rock Climbing Mugs
- Social Media For Movie ‘The Interview’ Heightens Demand
Advertisers are our main source of revenue. Sometimes, we receive a small commission when we mention a product with a link to certain sites. The opinions expressed on our website reflect the unbiased opinions of our reviewers. If we receive a free sample for review or a small fee to write an "advertorial", that is clearly noted in the article.