This section of our site features all the article related to Social Media on InventorSpot.com.
Subscribe to our latest "Social Media" articles.
As promised, here is Part 2 of the Top 10 Business Ideas Suggest On Twitter: They Do Exist! Now we are counting down the top 5 business services the Twitter nation is looking for, as voiced on the world's most popular microblogging site. Entrepreneurs, get ready to scope out your competition if you're looking for inspiration on your next business startup. Twitter users; pay attention while we count down the top 5 business ideas suggested on Twitter, because here's the answer to your wishes!
A recent article by Twingly Blog focused on the top 10 businesses Twitter users are wishing for on the Twitter network. It's only a myth that sharing your wishes, even on Twitter, means they won't come true; because the top 10 business ideas do exist! Read on to discover the businesses that meet the needs of Twitter users worldwide in Part 1 of this two part article.
- Innovative Skirts Made of Mobile Phones–Who's Calling, Please?
- World's First 3D Printed Car Is Electric, Plastic & Fantastic
- The New Brilliance Dolphin: Still Cheap But Less Crappy
- Ten Epic DIY Halloween Decorations Sure To Make Guests Freak
- Want Your Grog Of Choice In A Cool Beer Stein?
- With AirVR, You'll Finally Be Able To Strap An iPad To Your Face. That's...Cool, I Guess?
- Texting Detector Could Help Police Catch Illegally Texting Drivers
- 15 Easy Last Minute Halloween Costumes That Are Sheer Genius
- Want A Pillow Covered With Rubber Bands?
- Gun Slingers Need Not Apply: Meet the New LD West Cellphone and Wallet Holster
- Social Media’s Looks Inside Outlanders’ Shot At Independence? (Update on Vote)
- Shake Up The World With Creepy Snow Globes
- Are You Getting Enough Sunlight? Find Out With SunSprite
- Crime-Fighting Accessories: Attractive Wearable Tech Weapons
- Disgustingly Brilliant! 5 Epic Meal Time Crazy Food Inventions
Advertisers are our main source of revenue. Sometimes, we receive a small commission when we mention a product with a link to certain sites. The opinions expressed on our website reflect the unbiased opinions of our reviewers. If we receive a free sample for review or a small fee to write an "advertorial", that is clearly noted in the article.