This section of our site features all the article related to Social Media on InventorSpot.com.
Subscribe to our latest "Social Media" articles.
PepsiCo Inc. (PEP), the makers of the iconic American soda, has recently become the second-largest food and beverage corporation in the world. An abundance of innovations helped to make PepsiCo the industry giant that it is today. The Sultan of Soft Drinks hasn’t stopped striving to discover innovative start-ups across several areas to throw their support behind, leading to the creation of PepsiCo10.
A landing page is an important tool that is much more than just a “place holder” in your online empire. If you do not have a landing page, you may be missing out on the opportunity to engage your audience.
Is Your Invention The Next Biggest Thing? Prove It At The Dallas Market Center’s The Next Big Thing Contest!by Invention Ideas
- Gun Slingers Need Not Apply: Meet the New LD West Cellphone and Wallet Holster
- Want To Tell Your Fortune With This Magical Bacon?
- Ten Epic DIY Halloween Decorations Sure To Make Guests Freak
- 3D Printed Syringe Pump Cuts Cost Of Science
- Get In A Quick And Fun Workout With Quick Sweat Exercise Dice
- Disgustingly Brilliant! 5 Epic Meal Time Crazy Food Inventions
- With AirVR, You'll Finally Be Able To Strap An iPad To Your Face. That's...Cool, I Guess?
- Want Endless Bubble Wrap Popping At Your Finger Tips?
- Is There A Place For #Hashtag Meditation In The Twittersphere?
- Mango Health App Makes Taking Your Medication More Fun
- 15 Easy Last Minute Halloween Costumes That Are Sheer Genius
- Want A Kit To Help You Survive Public Restrooms?
- Chinese Public Bus Provides Private Maternity Seat For Breastfeeding Mothers
- Live Lids Is The DIY Baseball Cap To Make For Any Occasion
- Want To Turn Any Container Into A Cute Piggy Bank?
Advertisers are our main source of revenue. Sometimes, we receive a small commission when we mention a product with a link to certain sites. The opinions expressed on our website reflect the unbiased opinions of our reviewers. If we receive a free sample for review or a small fee to write an "advertorial", that is clearly noted in the article.