This section of our site features all the article related to Social Media on InventorSpot.com.
Subscribe to our latest "Social Media" articles.
PepsiCo Inc. (PEP), the makers of the iconic American soda, has recently become the second-largest food and beverage corporation in the world. An abundance of innovations helped to make PepsiCo the industry giant that it is today. The Sultan of Soft Drinks hasn’t stopped striving to discover innovative start-ups across several areas to throw their support behind, leading to the creation of PepsiCo10.
A landing page is an important tool that is much more than just a “place holder” in your online empire. If you do not have a landing page, you may be missing out on the opportunity to engage your audience.
- Robot Snowplow from Japan Eats Up Snow, Poops Out Bricks
- Jaguar F-Type Kei Nishikori Edition Courts Car-Driving Tennis Fans
- If Kinetic Sand Isn't On Your Kid's Christmas List, It Should Be
- Wearable Solar Technology: The Sun At and On Your Back
- Want To Use Existing Neon Lights To Grow Food?
- Want Your Gummi Bears In A Chandelier?
- 16 Christmas Sweaters That Are Not Just Ugly But Wrong
- Create Tracks Or Highways With PlayTape. Chugga Chugga, Vroom, Vroom!
- The Aquarium Armrest: Worst. Auto Feature. EVAR
- Want To Recover That Beloved Lost Toy?
- ‘Listen To Wikipedia’ Turns Website Into New Age Symphony
- Roominate Is A DIY Building Kit For Future Female Engineers
- Marching To Christmas: China's Chocolate Terracotta Warrior Army
- 16 Crazy Yet Awesome Alternate Christmas Trees
- Facebook’s Feed Tinkering, The Social Experiment That Foreshadowed Tsu
Advertisers are our main source of revenue. Sometimes, we receive a small commission when we mention a product with a link to certain sites. The opinions expressed on our website reflect the unbiased opinions of our reviewers. If we receive a free sample for review or a small fee to write an "advertorial", that is clearly noted in the article.