This section of our site features all the article related to Social Media on InventorSpot.com.
Subscribe to our latest "Social Media" articles.
PepsiCo Inc. (PEP), the makers of the iconic American soda, has recently become the second-largest food and beverage corporation in the world. An abundance of innovations helped to make PepsiCo the industry giant that it is today. The Sultan of Soft Drinks hasn’t stopped striving to discover innovative start-ups across several areas to throw their support behind, leading to the creation of PepsiCo10.
A landing page is an important tool that is much more than just a “place holder” in your online empire. If you do not have a landing page, you may be missing out on the opportunity to engage your audience.
Is Your Invention The Next Biggest Thing? Prove It At The Dallas Market Center’s The Next Big Thing Contest!by Invention Ideas
- Invention Of The Week? Live On Mars In A 3D-Printed Bubble House
- Genetically Modified Micropigs Made To Fight Pests Might Make Fine Pets
- Female Researchers Discover Breast Cancer Risk Linked to Cattle Virus
- A-Bike Is The World's Smallest, Lightest Foldable Electric Bike
- Invention Of The Week? Concrete That Drinks 880 Gallons Of Water In 60 Seconds
- ORB Helmet Could Redefine Scuba Diving
- 15 Easy Last Minute Halloween Costumes That Are Sheer Genius
- Ten Epic DIY Halloween Decorations Sure To Make Guests Freak
- The Anti-Ogling 3-D Printed Top: Camera Foils Creeps Who Dare To Stare
- Need A New Toaster? Get A Two-In-One Toaster Oven
- Get Ready To Do Battle In Your Tactical Chef Apron!
- The Best Sound Spa For The Price Lulls Users To Sleep
- Save My Ink Preserves Your Tattooed Skin And Frames It After You Die
- 7 Hilarious Halloween Costumes For Geeks
- The First FDA-Approved 3D-Printed Drug: An Easy Pill To Swallow