This section of our site features all the article related to Social Media on InventorSpot.com.
Subscribe to our latest "Social Media" articles.
It's nice to receive mail, but sometimes when your online friends want to send you a gift, you want to accept but don't necessarily want to give out your real address. This is a real issue, particularly with social media use on the rise; so now there's a company ready to address it.
If it's not enough that you can post everything that's on your mind for the entire world to see on Twitter, there's a new company that's ready to take your ego and apply it to print.
- Twitter Outrage: Separating The Tweet From The Chaff, From The Kardashians to Kent State
- Suffering From Alzheimer's? Wander Safely With New Wearable Sensor
- Want Your Soup And Crackers In The Same Bowl?
- Got More Money Than Sense? These Solid Gold Next-Gen Consoles Are Just The Ticket For You
- Busboys, You Might Be Out Of A Job Thanks To Boris 2
- Ten Epic DIY Halloween Decorations Sure To Make Guests Freak
- China's First Mobile Phone Only Sidewalk Puts Smartphone Users In Their Place
- Want Your Putty To Be Smart Instead Of Silly?
- Magnets That Clean Blood And Cure Sepsis
- 15 Easy Last Minute Halloween Costumes That Are Sheer Genius
- Teeny Weeny? Trunk In My Junk Offers Men Easy Way To Stuff Their Package
- OrbSys Recycling Shower: Instantly Cleans And Recycles Your Shower Water
- The BioCouture Innovation: Will Bacteria Rule Fashion's Future?
- Watch How Medication Affects Movement In Parkinson's Disease
- One-Stop-Shop On iPhone 6 & Twitter
Advertisers are our main source of revenue. Sometimes, we receive a small commission when we mention a product with a link to certain sites. The opinions expressed on our website reflect the unbiased opinions of our reviewers. If we receive a free sample for review or a small fee to write an "advertorial", that is clearly noted in the article.