This section of our site features all the article related to Social Media on InventorSpot.com.
Subscribe to our latest "Social Media" articles.
[Editor -- The contest is closed.
The first 100 users to download the Twitsnaps iPhone application will win $20. Anyone can participate. All you have to do is download the iPhone app and upload 5 or more photographs on Twitsnaps.
It's nice to receive mail, but sometimes when your online friends want to send you a gift, you want to accept but don't necessarily want to give out your real address. This is a real issue, particularly with social media use on the rise; so now there's a company ready to address it.
- The EVO Is A Cross Between A Utility Bike And Mountain Bike
- Underskin Digital Tattoos Are The Next Wearable Tech
- ‘Data Scientist’ Replaces ‘Social Media Scientist’ In LinkedIn’s 2014 Top Skills List
- Military Discovers Silver Bullet in the War on Terror: U.S. Department of Defense Tests Smart Bullet that Steers in Mid-Air
- Mesdames et Messieurs, Your 7 European Car of the Year Finalists For 2014
- 16 Christmas Sweaters That Are Not Just Ugly But Wrong
- Bow WOW! Part 2: Zoomer's Helmet For Biker Dogs
- 11 Holiday Hairstyles Sure To Shock Santa
- Reinvented Bebo, Now A Cartoon-y Chat App Vs Facebook Competitor
- Foursquare And Seven Years Ago. . .
- Campers Get This All-In-One Food Prep Tool For Your Next Adventure
- China's Most Watched Intersection Fades To Black
- The Candom: Better Safe Than…Warm?
- Giant Godzilla Christmas Tree Spruces Up Tokyo Mall
- Make The Wildest Cars Of All Time: Capture The Emotion Design Competition
Advertisers are our main source of revenue. Sometimes, we receive a small commission when we mention a product with a link to certain sites. The opinions expressed on our website reflect the unbiased opinions of our reviewers. If we receive a free sample for review or a small fee to write an "advertorial", that is clearly noted in the article.