This section of our site features all the article related to Social Media on InventorSpot.com.
Subscribe to our latest "Social Media" articles.
It's nice to receive mail, but sometimes when your online friends want to send you a gift, you want to accept but don't necessarily want to give out your real address. This is a real issue, particularly with social media use on the rise; so now there's a company ready to address it.
If it's not enough that you can post everything that's on your mind for the entire world to see on Twitter, there's a new company that's ready to take your ego and apply it to print.
- Panasonic Magic Mirror Offers Tough Love About Your Look
- Workout Anywhere With Monkii Bars
- Robot Snowplow from Japan Eats Up Snow, Poops Out Bricks
- Get The Most Out Of Your Run With These 5 Innovative Gadgets
- Dogs Gone Camping: 6 Must Have Dog Items To Take Camping
- Protect Baby Daddy’s Swimmers With RadiaShield Boxer Briefs
- Marriage-Hunting Apartments Feature A Stripper Pole In The Living Room
- Mercedes-Benz SuperBowl Ad Inspires Tsū Tortoises & Hares
- Want To Call Attention To Your Beard? Add Some Wild Color
- Dyson Has Invented The Smartest Robotic Vacuum Cleaner In The World
- Funky and Fashionable Watch May Pave The Way For Non-Invasive Diabetes Monitoring
- Want A New Tent For Camping? How About A Doughnut?
- The Camping Doughnut Is An "Effortless" Alternative To The Traditional Tent
- Zipzicles Let You Create Your Own Unique and Healthy Ice-Pops
- 5 Inventive DIY Football Themed Party Ideas That Will Have You Cheering
Advertisers are our main source of revenue. Sometimes, we receive a small commission when we mention a product with a link to certain sites. The opinions expressed on our website reflect the unbiased opinions of our reviewers. If we receive a free sample for review or a small fee to write an "advertorial", that is clearly noted in the article.