This section of our site features all the article related to Social Media on InventorSpot.com.
Subscribe to our latest "Social Media" articles.
It's nice to receive mail, but sometimes when your online friends want to send you a gift, you want to accept but don't necessarily want to give out your real address. This is a real issue, particularly with social media use on the rise; so now there's a company ready to address it.
If it's not enough that you can post everything that's on your mind for the entire world to see on Twitter, there's a new company that's ready to take your ego and apply it to print.
- Trucking Cool: PATTON SUVs Invade Chengdu Motor Show
- Embedded Electronics:Machine Washable Solar Shirt Charges Mobile Devices
- Invention of the Week? ZBoard 2 is One Sweet Ride
- 7 Best Fresh Water Pet Fountains Keep Cats And Dogs From Dehydration
- Designer Invents Amphibious Ambulance Aircraft that Lands in Sparsely Populated Areas
- HeartRead Could Help Save Lives
- The Camping Doughnut Is An "Effortless" Alternative To The Traditional Tent
- Is Silicon Valley’s ‘Datageddon’ Coming, Or Will Modern-Day Florence Continue to Renaissance?
- 10 Best Wearable Tracking Devices To Keep Kids Safe
- 4 Anti Aging Devices That Really Work And Take Years Off Your Looks
- Shelby Baja 700: Ford's Rockin' SVT Raptor Gets Snakebit!
- SnapCam Is Your Wearable HD Camera And Video Recorder
- I Can See Your Boobs; X-Ray Glasses Become a Reality
- Bounceroo Gerry Giraffe Will Put His Neck On The Line For Your Baby
- Asus Claims “Fastest GTX 980” With 20th Anniversary Graphics Card
Advertisers are our main source of revenue. When we link to certain sites, we may receive a small commission for sales using our links. The opinions expressed on our website reflect the unbiased opinions of our reviewers. If we receive a free sample for review or a small fee to write an "advertorial", that is clearly noted in the article.