Wackiest Products for Your Dog
It is clear, we are a nation of extreme wealth. Otherwise, we would not lavish the type of dollars we do to keep our dogs "happy". At times, I think dog owners are simply crazy, not just crazy about their dogs...just crazy, cuckoo, wacko - as in not quite in touch with reality. I may be wrong. But then, could you please explain to me these wacky products for your dog:
13. For dog owners who think the natural look just won't do:
Doggy Nail Polish (BUY IT HERE).
12. For the dog owner who loves data and needs to know how far the dog will go before collapsing:
Doggy Pedometer (See it here)
11. For dog owners who think regular shampoos are not good enough, and want only the best salon treatment for their dogs:
John Paul Salon Pet Shampoo and Conditioner Products (See it here).
10. For dog owners who don't like their dogs shedding but don't want to shave their dogs:
Disposal Dog Clothes - Dog Sleeeves (See it here).
9. For the dog owner that is a media star or just has sensitive eyes:
Doggy Sunglasses - Doggles (BUY IT HERE).
8. For the dog owner just doesn't understand their dog and is working on improving their communication skills:
7. For the dog owner who believes their dog has just been too stressed lately and NEEDs a great spa treatment:
Total Dog At-Home Spa Center (See it here).
6. For the dog owner who has really really really cold floors in the morning:
Fuzzy Dog Ducky Slippers (BUY IT HERE).
5. For the dog owner who finds petting the dog too exhausting:
Automatic Dog Petter and Massager (See it here).
4. For the dog owner who likes to stroll the promenade with their dog:
Pink Dog Stroller (BUY IT HERE).
3. For the dog owner who really just wants to sit on the couch and watch tv:
Dog Jog Treadmill (See it here).
2. For the dog owner who needs to change their diet (and their dog's diet) but won't:
1. For the dog owner who is just sick and tired of having to drive Fido around town all the time:
Dog Driver's License (See it here).
Well, am I right or am I wrong? Are dog owners crazy or merely just crazy about their dogs?
For more interesting pet articles, please visit this great pet website.