J A P A N O R A M A
Ahh, Japan... land of the rising sun, rising sin, and rice with nearly every meal. In Japan everything is possible and possibly everything is available - often with a unique and unexpected twist. Vending machines dispensing whisky, frozen meat, live rhinoceros beetles or schoolgirl panties? Where else but in Japan, where urban legends live and die on streets that have no names.
As the Japanese Innovations Writer for InventorSpot.com and an unabashed Japanophile, I take great joy in channeling the relentless tsunami of on-the-edge Japanese ideas and products, each wondrous one revisiting and reinventing 1950s Japanese Transistor Radio Syndrome for the post-atomic age!
Some of my most popular articles so far have been:
- Top 10 Weird & Bizzare Japanese Soft Drinks
- Girls Get the Anime Look With Extra-Wide Contact Lenses
- Art of the Yakuza: Japan's Tattooed Men & Women
- The Top 10 Weirdest and Funniest Japanese Condoms
- The Top Ten Strange and Unusual Japanese Chewing Gums